Do you have a burning question you want answered? Or just need some help to assist with your research requirements? We can partner with you to extract the data you need with customisable online surveys, and social media mining and analytics.
Leveraging our extensive data collection experience, we can do as much or as little as you require, enabling you to simply sit back and relax. Our services range from simple online survey programming right through to “the works” (i.e. end-to-end outsourced data collection).
We’ve partnered with researchers on NFP and SME projects right through to collaboration on whole-of-government initiatives. Using a range of data collection methods, our extensive experience includes:
- Academic and social research data collection
- Client / customer perception and satisfaction surveys
- Employee engagement and satisfaction surveys
- Community awareness and attitude surveys
- Campaign tracking and evaluation
- Enterprise agreement ballots
- Opinion polling
There are many data collection tools available, but choosing the right software has an undeniable impact on the quality, accuracy, and actionability of the insights you gain. If required, we also have access to high quality and nationally representative sample for your research project.
Our feature-rich and secure data collection tools have been used for over 430 million surveys in the last 7 years and deliver:
- Works seamlessly on smartphones, tablets, and computers
- Guaranteed uptime of 99.7%
- Support for over 360 languages
- Full scalability to meet your project needs
- Proven results and relied on by leading market research agencies around the globe
In addition, through the use of social media mining and analytics, we can help you:
- Reach new audiences for your research
- Understand and optimise your target demographics’ behaviour
- Dive deeper and re-engage your target audience
Safety and security
When it comes to collecting data via online surveys, you need to protect your business, your reputation, and your back pocket. We take confidentiality, information security, and privacy seriously, so you can be sure you’re in safe hands:
- We comply with the Australian Government’s Australian Privacy Principles
- We’re members of the Australian Computer Society and abide by its Professional Code of Conduct
- We’re members of the Australian Market and Social Research Society and abide by its Code of Professional Behaviour
- All our communications over the internet use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) and the strongest encryption available
- All files used for fieldwork are secured using proven AES256 end-to-end encryption
- Our file storage system has digital rights management to audit access, and is compliant with ISO27001 and SSAE1
- Our information security policies align with industry best practice per the Australian Market and Social Research Society’s Information Security Handbook
- All online survey data is hosted safely in Australia
If you’ve got a data collection challenge, we want to help.